To enquire about a specfic course, click on the icon next to the course of interest on the course search page.
Enrolments can only be processed with payment. Please note if you are entitled to pay the reduced fee, we are unable to book a place for you until all evidence and documentation has been received.
Enrol by post
Download the enrolment form, print, complete and send it (together with your course fee and evidence if you are entitled to pay the reduced fee) to:
Uckfield Community Technology College
Uckfield TN22 3DJ
Cheques should be made payable to ‘East Sussex County Council’ please put the course code on the reverse of the cheque.
Enrol by telephone
Telephone 01825 761820 and enrol by credit card or debit card, payment will be required at the time of enrolment.
Enrol in person
During office hours, you may visit us at the above ACRES office address.
College Term Time:
9.30am to 4.00pm Weekdays
9.30am – 1.00pm Weekdays (except over Christmas when the office is closed)
Adult Learning Term Time:
7.00pm to 9.00pm Monday – Wednesday
A course fee is displayed with each course entry and is payable at enrolment. Where the fee for a single course is more than £84 it can be paid in instalments. Please see details below.
How can I pay?
- For postal enrolments by cheque – Made payable to East Sussex County Council. Please put the course code on the reverse of the cheque.
- Credit/debit card
- Cash – In person during office hours (see above)
- By Instalments – Where the fee for a single course is in excess of £84 it may be paid in instalments: the first instalment is payable at enrolment with further instalments payable by standing order taken on the 1st of the month following the start of the course. A standing order authorisation form should be completed at enrolment.
Download the standing order form, print, complete, sign and please return with your enrolment form.
- Single course fees between £84 and £167 may be paid in three instalments – half at enrolment and followed by two equal monthly payments by standing order.
- Single course fees between £168 and £251 – may be paid in three equal instalments, the first instalment paid at enrolment and followed by two equal monthly payments by standing order.
- Single course fees over £252 – may be paid as four equal instalments, the first instalment paid at enrolment followed by 3 equal monthly payments by standing order.
Please note that, if you opt to pay by instalments the total course fee is payable in full should you withdraw from the course other than for medical reasons.
Our General Information and Terms and Conditions are shown here.