To have a positive impact on all our adult learners, communities and businesses through outstanding learning that inspires and challenges.
High quality learning focussing on individual needs and aspirations enables our learners to fulfil their potential and celebrate achievement.
- Respect and value all learners and staff equally.
- Support all learners in achieving their personal learning goals.
- Put the needs of our learners at the centre of all we do.
- Achieve and maintain consistently high and professional standards throughout our provision.
- Maintain an open, honest, accountable and fair approach in all our dealings with staff, learners, partners and stakeholders.
- Nurture and develop partnerships within our communities to widen access to learning opportunities.
- Contribute to sustainability by making efficient and effective use of resources.